Vanguard loses A-Ibom correspondent, Tom Moses

Vanguard Newspapers Correspondent in Akwa Ibom State Mr. Tom Moses, has passed on after a brief illness. 

Moses, according to family sources died on Tuesday after battling with an undisclosed ill health for weeks. His widow, Mrs. Arit Tom Moses, told newsmen, yesterday, that her late husband’s death came as a shock to her because he was showing signs of recovery. She said: “He was not sick for long. 

When he took ill, we took him to the hospital and after checking him, they told us that it was a minor illness, and then we took him to church for prayer. “My late husband’s sister called me on Monday because I was in Calabar, Cross River State, with the children that I should come to Uyo. When I came, I saw that he was recovering. 

“When I asked him how he was feeling, he said that he was feeling better. Even that Tuesday that he died, I went to the market and bought some food items to prepare food for him, and he also ate very well.” Some of his colleagues in Uyo expressed shock over his demise, noting that his voice sounded healthy when they talked last on phone. 

Mr. Joe Ukpabio, Vanguard Sales Executive in Akwa Ibom State,  said, “The news came to me as a shock because when he called me last week Thursday,  he told me that he was ill but that he was improving. His voice sounded very healthy, so I did not know that the illness was that serious.”

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: Notorious armed robber gunned down by SARS in Calabar

Trump picks trade fight with Canada